Have you wondered if Yahoo is my go-to browser? So why not make yahoo my homepage? Extending Yahoo to your Home Page will let you quickly get access to it whenever you open your web browser. But there are different techniques of making a yahoo homepage for each browser, including steps to make Yahoo your homepage on google chrome.
From this article, learn how to make yahoo my homepage on the following web browsers.
- Firefox Browser
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Steps to Make Yahoo your Homepage on Safari
Follow these steps to make yahoo my homepage:
- Open Safari on the Apple device and click on ‘Preferences.’
- Go to the general settings
- In the ‘Homepage’ bar, type the yahoo URL.
- Click on ‘Set to Current Page.’
- It will ask for a confirmation, ‘Change Homepage’. Confirm.
Make Yahoo your Homepage on Firefox Browser
These are the steps for making the yahoo homepage on Firefox.
- Open Firefox and click on the ‘Menu’ icon on the top right corner.
- Select ‘Option.’ From the list.
- When a new tab opens, Go to ‘Search.’
- You will find the default search engine option. There you can select ‘Yahoo.’
- If you don’t find it in the list, you can scroll down and click on ‘add more search engines.’
- A new tab opens. Now, write Yahoo Homepage in ‘Find Add-Ons’.
- Click on the Yahoo Home page-à Add to Firefox.
How to Make Yahoo your Homepage on Google Chrome?
Follow these steps on Google Chrome to make yahoo my homepage
- Open the Google Chrome.
- Select the settings option from the menu that appears as three dotted lines on the top right corner.
- Scroll down the page or click on the ‘Search Engine’ on the left sidebar.
- From the ‘On Start up’ box, Select ‘Open a specific page or set of pages.
- You will get the option ‘Add a New page’. Click on it and enter the Yahoo URL.
This is how you can successfully make yahoo your homepage on google chrome. Further, if you can:
- Go to Search engine Box in the settings.
- From the drop-down list of ‘Search engine used in the address bar, select Yahoo.
Now, you make yahoo your homepage on google chrome, but it’s also the Search engine.
The way to Make Yahoo your Homepage on Internet Explorer
Follow these steps for making the yahoo homepage on Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the down arrow beside the search bar
- You will see ‘Find more providers’. Click on it.
- Find the Yahoo link from the list and click on add.
Another way to make yahoo my homepage is:
- Click on tools on Internet Explorer
- Click on ‘Manage Add on’.
- Select ‘Search Providers’
- At the bottom, you will get the option ‘Find more search providers. Click on it.
- Add the Yahoo link.
Making Yahoo your Homepage on Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Go to the menu and click on ‘Settings.’
- From ‘Open Microsoft Edge with’, select the option ‘A specific page or pages.’
- Write or paste the Yahoo Homepage URL in the space.
- Press the Enter key.
So, making the yahoo homepage is pretty easy. No matter which browser you use as default, making the yahoo homepage will help you access your yahoo mails.
Find more posts on our blog: